Haut Brion 1987
Chateau Haut Brion
This is an example of a light vintage that produced an immensely seductive, supple, delicious wine that seemed nearly fully mature when released in 1989 yet has continued to offer a fragrant, round, elegant, delicious style of wine that never hit the blockbuster high marks of the great vintages but is, oh, so satisfying and so typically Haut-Brion. Remarkably, the wine seems to defy aging, staying fragrant, sweet, round, relatively light, but delicious and so well balanced. I would have thought this wine would have long faded, but it continues to drink beautifully, with only some amber creeping in at the edge. Anticipated maturity: Now-2006. An example of how perfectly balanced even lighter-styled wines can last longer than anyone expects. Last tasted, 11/02.
Chateau Haut Brion
Chateau Haut Brion is a French wine production estate of the highest grade; its premier wine Haut Brion being classified as Premier Cru Classe (First Growth). The winery is situated in Talence, in the North of the wine growing region of Graves. It is the only wine of the five first growths that falls under the Pessac-Leognan appellation.
The wine estate Chateau Haut Brion also produces a second wine labeled Le Clarence de Haut Brion, since the year 2007 as it was formerly known as Bahans Haut Brion. Additionally, this prestigious Chateau also produces a dry white referred to as Haut Brion Blanc, and a further dry white wine labeled Les Plantiers du Haut Brion, relabeled as La Clarte de Haut Brion since the 2008 vintage.
10,000 - 12,000 cases
First Growth – Premier Cru Classe
Graves - Left Bank
HAFTUNGSAUSSCHLUSS – Bordeaux Traders © 2015
- - All Preise sind nur für perfekte OHK’s (Originalholzkiste) = 12 * 750 ml Flaschen
- - Alle Bestände sind geprüft und ausschließlich Europäischer Herkunft
- - Bordeaux Traders übernimmt keine Haftung für die Genauigkeit der Informationen
- - Bilder reflektieren möglicherweise nicht die aktuellen Bestände
- - Derzeitige Marktpreise sind vorläufige Werte des Durchschnitts; wahre Marktwerte können variieren
- - Aufgrund diverser Marktentwicklungen werden für Ankauf sowie Verkaufspreise Änderungen vorbehalten